The Card Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was YOUR favorite pokemon movie from Takeshi Shudo

4 posters

Go down

what was YOUR favorite pokemon movie from Takeshi Shudo Empty what was YOUR favorite pokemon movie from Takeshi Shudo

Post  arbiter1178 Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:04 pm

i wanted to know whats your favorite movie Takeshi Shudo. he only wrote the first 3 movies.my favorite was the 3rd movie with entei and the unown

Last edited by arbiter1178 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
arbiter1178
arbiter1178

Back to top Go down

what was YOUR favorite pokemon movie from Takeshi Shudo Empty Re: what was YOUR favorite pokemon movie from Takeshi Shudo

Post  WhirlwindKnight Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:20 pm

arbiter1178 wrote:i wanted to know whats your favorite movie Takeshi Shudo. he only wrote the first 3 movies.my favorite was the 3rd movie with entei and the unown
iwould agree but The Power of One was good as well.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

what was YOUR favorite pokemon movie from Takeshi Shudo Empty Re: what was YOUR favorite pokemon movie from Takeshi Shudo

Post  Zard1111 Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:59 pm

I like the first the best. I also think the second with lugia is better than the 3rd.
Zard1111
Zard1111

Back to top Go down

Post  ekafranchizzle Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:25 pm

pokemon 2000 ftw.i cant remember well but i think that was the one where if you saw it in the movies you got the promo mancient mew card i was so hype. i remember like going towards the end of it some random kid was like bye pikachu whe that first short movie came on

ekafranchizzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down