The Card Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six Sams are Gonna Top everything now

+2
WhirlwindKnight
Blackwingggys
6 posters

Go down

Six Sams are Gonna Top everything now Empty Six Sams are Gonna Top everything now

Post  Blackwingggys Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Rokusakani no Magatama (Counter Trap Card)
Activate only if you control a face-up "Six Samurai" monster. Negate the activation of an opponent's Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s), and destroy it.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rokusakani_no_Magatama

Thoughts? It's a middle finger to cards that destroy.
Six Sams are Gonna Top everything now Rokusanaki_no_Magatama_Preview
Blackwingggys
Blackwingggys

Back to top Go down

Six Sams are Gonna Top everything now Empty Re: Six Sams are Gonna Top everything now

Post  WhirlwindKnight Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Blackwingggys wrote:Rokusakani no Magatama (Counter Trap Card)
Activate only if you control a face-up "Six Samurai" monster. Negate the activation of an opponent's Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s), and destroy it.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rokusakani_no_Magatama

Thoughts? It's a middle finger to cards that destroy.
Six Sams are Gonna Top everything now Rokusanaki_no_Magatama_Preview
ll they can already otk with gateway and in march the trues give then the abilty to ftk.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Six Sams are Gonna Top everything now Empty Re: Six Sams are Gonna Top everything now

Post  Black Lotus Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:30 pm

This card would be good like how Infernity has Infernity Barrier, but the focus of the new Six Samurai decks are going to be to OTK so this card may not even see use. Barrier was used because you can search it with Archfiend while this card cannot be searched.
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamNiceGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  jurrac Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:16 pm

lemme just say that after storm of ragnarok six sams are gonna be very playable. They are coming out with a six sam sync!

jurrac

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:12 pm

jurrac wrote:lemme just say that after storm of ragnarok six sams are gonna be very playable. They are coming out with a six sam sync!
they will have gateway and mass driver ftk. as soon as i heard of them i checked them out. FTK!!!!! FROGS gave power to the sams.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness98 Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:57 pm

The Yugioh news is to discuss New packs, New cards, New things in YGO and more. Not to discuss about a deck that will be good after a pack is sold in stores. This kind of topic should be in general discussion.

~Moved.~

Darkness98

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lotus Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:21 am

Here is Six Samurai Post SoR

Turn 1:

Have Kageki, Kagemusha, and Shien in hand or get them in hand somehow

Summon Kageki

Activate Kageki to summon Kagemusha

Drop Shien

Tune Kagemusha to Kageki and synch to True Shien

Game

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Grandmaster, six sam or true six sam. 2 gateways and mass driver. GAME
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunnybear Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Now I feel bad for laughing at my friend when he used six sams when they first came out.
Gunnybear
Gunnybear

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Gunnybear wrote:Now I feel bad for laughing at my friend when he used six sams when they first came out.
i twas ok then lol
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  jurrac Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:45 am

six sams are already getting more popular in anticipation of ragnarok.

jurrac

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lotus Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:59 am

jurrac wrote:six sams are already getting more popular in anticipation of ragnarok.

Because everyone wants to get their Grandmasters and Gateways before they become uber expensive...I need to get on that...

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Black Lotus wrote:
jurrac wrote:six sams are already getting more popular in anticipation of ragnarok.

Because everyone wants to get their Grandmasters and Gateways before they become uber expensive...I need to get on that...

-Black Lotus
Then Konami makes everyone gets mad after getting highest rarity then the reprint it as common and or change wording of one of the cards
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lotus Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:45 am

WhirlwindKnight wrote:Then Konami makes everyone gets mad after getting highest rarity then the reprint it as common and or change wording of one of the cards

Um what are you talking about? I mean I know what you mean by the rarity bump, but what is this about changing card text? Are you still at this? Konami has NEVER changed a card's text. They errata every card's text every once in a while to make things less wordy, but the effects have always been intact. They have never changed the effect of a card no matter how it was intended to be used or how amazingly good it was. If they did that then we wouldn't need a ban list because they can just go and nerf the card at the source.

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:03 am

lol i dont wanna talk bout stupid darksoul rumors and when did they nerf the water monster. he's just a "royal tribute" "JD" monster that now needs to summoned using another monster. UGH well i know that lots of tier decks will fall soon. just wanna have black sonic to come out in america now!!!
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lotus Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:28 am

WhirlwindKnight wrote:lol i dont wanna talk bout stupid darksoul rumors and when did they nerf the water monster. he's just a "royal tribute" "JD" monster that now needs to summoned using another monster. UGH well i know that lots of tier decks will fall soon. just wanna have black sonic to come out in america now!!!

Neo-Daedalus, I know what you are talking about, a better way to describe him is water CED. That was a complete misprint though, kind of like Counter Counter missing the Counter Trap symbol. For intents and purposes Neo-Daedalus was meant to printed in the way we have it now.

By the way Black Sonic is an anime card and it hasn't even been released in the OCG. So just forget about it. Most anime cards are just for the anime and will never be released. It is one of the cards that is more likely to be printed, but it won't be happening any time soon.

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:49 am

still hoping lol.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lotus Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:17 pm

WhirlwindKnight wrote:still hoping lol.

Well just keep hoping then and watch as Blackwings are erased by Scraps lol.

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Black Lotus wrote:

-Black Lotus

i wanna cry but it's so true. well i will show how good blackwings will still be because i know that i will make them tier 0(undefeatable tier)

also how will worms be as soon as ha3 is out.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lotus Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:37 am

WhirlwindKnight wrote:
Black Lotus wrote:

-Black Lotus

i wanna cry but it's so true. well i will show how good blackwings will still be because i know that i will make them tier 0(undefeatable tier)

also how will worms be as soon as ha3 is out.

Tier 0 is for nonexistent decks lol. It is a nonexistent tier just like Tier 1.5.

Any and all side questions should be posted in my Duel School thread under General Discussion.

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum