The Card Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disastrous... Stand against this!

Go down

Disastrous... Stand against this! Empty Disastrous... Stand against this!

Post  ukpokemon Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:30 pm

One of my good friends (i wont mention any names)
Logged into his account to find out all the staff made fun of him! We have rules to treat with respect and honesty! And lieing behind his back was wrong! He has been demoted and is no longer a mod! Please comment and stand up against this lack of respect to other users!
ukpokemon
ukpokemon

https://www.youtube.com/user/ukpokemon

Back to top Go down

Disastrous... Stand against this! Empty Re: Disastrous... Stand against this!

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:33 pm

ukpokemon wrote:One of my good friends (i wont mention any names)
Logged into his account to find out all the staff made fun of him! We have rules to treat with respect and honesty! And lieing behind his back was wrong! He has been demoted and is no longer a mod! Please comment and stand up against this lack of respect to other users!
Meh there is no hiding it everybody knows it is me o.o but i do not care for the demotion that was ok
Though there is no excuse for staff members telling us we should not insult other members and then we find them insulting other members behind our backs then making up things about it then when i mentioned it you people you just change the subject and say i am complaining about the demotion i know most of you guys said sorry but it is still really uncalled for and the rest of the staff needs to know this.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum