The Card Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SLAYER the game

5 posters

Go down

SLAYER the game Empty SLAYER the game

Post  arbiter1178 Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:58 pm

welcome to slayer! in this game you have to kill each other by saying how you kill them the points go up to 50 so no spamming do it after 3 post then do more post about you him or her. and say 1 kill for me when your done like this

arbiter1178 attacks gunnybear with a energy sword and misses.gunny bear counters it and punches arbiter1178. but he gets back up and stabs gunnybear in the chest.1 kill for me! arbiter shouted proudly

arbiter1178
arbiter1178

Back to top Go down

SLAYER the game Empty Re: SLAYER the game

Post  WhirlwindKnight Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:29 pm

love these type of threads.

As WhirlwindKnight flew down to attack Gunnybear he saw Arbiter1178 stab him Gunny in the chest. WhirlwindKnight pulled out his metallic sword gleaming bronze in the sunny, but cold weather. WhirlwindKnight lunged at Arbiter1178 with the sword and Arbiter grabbed the sword throwing it over the icey cliff edge. Whirlwind then used his beak to rip off Arbiter's arm and swallowed it whole while he ravagely attacked at Arbiter. The fight continued on until Arbiter lost his handle on the energy sword. WhirlwindKnight drove his beak into Arbiter1178's chest and opening it wide inside his body. He pushed Arbiter over the cliff edge cawwing to his bird friends."Whirlwinds kill! 1 for me!"

I left it so arbiter could be creative with a comback. i hope arbiter did not die.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  arbiter1178 Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:27 pm

Arbiter got back up to his feet after fighting against a mighty enemy.badly injured but can still fight.he wanders in the cold snow
freezing.but then he spots something. he grabs it and finds out thats his energy sword but it hardly works.he happens to find someone name ukpokemon and goes for the attack.uk takes out a plasma rifle and tries to shoot arbiter but he dodges.tackling ukpokemon he takes his plasma rifle and shoots uk in the arm.i will leave you alive for now but next time i will kill you.arbiter said.
arbiter1178
arbiter1178

Back to top Go down

SLAYER the game Empty hey

Post  Jamiemoviemaker Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:03 am

Jamiemoviemaker has been watching it all waiting for the right time then he jump out and attacks WhirlwindKnight with his Charizard and Pikachu they both jump at him Whirlwindknight jumps out of the way then pikachu head butts him and charizard lifts him in the air and throws him into a pit of despair then after we all go tp KFC for some finger lickin good food
Jamiemoviemaker
Jamiemoviemaker
Admin

http://thecardgameforum.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Jamiemoviemaker wrote:Jamiemoviemaker has been watching it all waiting for the right time then he jump out and attacks WhirlwindKnight with his Charizard and Pikachu they both jump at him Whirlwindknight jumps out of the way then pikachu head butts him and charizard lifts him in the air and throws him into a pit of despair then after we all go tp KFC for some finger lickin good food
i had to lol and they when to kfc which whirlwindknight is a bird and warrior. in sense of yugioh he looks like battlestorm.

Jamie totally forgot that WhirlwindKnight could fly and he came out the pit of despair very enraged. He used his bird caw power(lol?) and busted all the windows and doors to the random KFC in the snowy area. He grabbed jamie moviemakers pokemon and threw them as far as possible. As he grabbed Jamie by the neck Picachu shocked his body, sneding him into a daze falling on the floor.

Should this be moved to roleplaying thread??
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  arbiter1178 Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:04 am

WhirlwindKnight wrote:
Jamiemoviemaker wrote:Jamiemoviemaker has been watching it all waiting for the right time then he jump out and attacks WhirlwindKnight with his Charizard and Pikachu they both jump at him Whirlwindknight jumps out of the way then pikachu head butts him and charizard lifts him in the air and throws him into a pit of despair then after we all go tp KFC for some finger lickin good food
i had to lol and they when to kfc which whirlwindknight is a bird and warrior. in sense of yugioh he looks like battlestorm.

Jamie totally forgot that WhirlwindKnight could fly and he came out the pit of despair very enraged. He used his bird caw power(lol?) and busted all the windows and doors to the random KFC in the snowy area. He grabbed jamie moviemakers pokemon and threw them as far as possible. As he grabbed Jamie by the neck Picachu shocked his body, sneding him into a daze falling on the floor.

Should this be moved to roleplaying thread??

yes
arbiter1178
arbiter1178

Back to top Go down

Post  ukpokemon Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:51 am

A huge rocket falls from the sky on all of the other people. ukpokemon then, flying on a honchcrow cuts all the other players in half!
ukpokemon
ukpokemon

https://www.youtube.com/user/ukpokemon

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:06 am

~moved~
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness98 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:51 am

WhirlwindKnight wrote:~moved~
This should be in the forum games. Shouldn't it?

Darkness98

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:56 am

Darkness98 wrote:
WhirlwindKnight wrote:~moved~
This should be in the forum games. Shouldn't it?
since it was kind of role playing i moved it here.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  ukpokemon Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:55 am

Everywhere blows up and kills this thing from being locked
ukpokemon
ukpokemon

https://www.youtube.com/user/ukpokemon

Back to top Go down

Post  arbiter1178 Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:41 pm