The Card Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Decks This Format Sept 2010-Discussion

+5
DJ Pikachu
SetoTruesdale2319
Black Lotus
Darkness98
WhirlwindKnight
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best Decks This Format Sept 2010-Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Decks This Format Sept 2010-Discussion

Post  WhirlwindKnight Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:48 pm

YEA!!! REGIONALS
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Best Decks This Format Sept 2010-Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Decks This Format Sept 2010-Discussion

Post  Blackwingggys Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Blackwings
GB
debris Plants
gemini stun
koa'ki meiru stun *it's coming... wall ftw*
x sabers
GK
Blackwingggys
Blackwingggys

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:14 pm

well i have 3 holo guardians. I want to see the demand for these go up this saturday at locals. O YEA thank u starstrike. but they might be slow with the draw power.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lotus Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:37 pm

I just have to say this. Why do Debris Plants, Plant Synchro, and Quickdraw Dandywarrior all have different names if they are literally the same deck!? The only difference is whether or not you run Quickdraw. Dandylion is what makes the deck possible so how about calling it Dandy-Hime or Dandylion variants? Just a suggestion that I needed to get off of my chest.

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamNiceGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:43 am

Black Lotus wrote:I just have to say this. Why do Debris Plants, Plant Synchro, and Quickdraw Dandywarrior all have different names if they are literally the same deck!? The only difference is whether or not you run Quickdraw. Dandylion is what makes the deck possible so how about calling it Dandy-Hime or Dandylion variants? Just a suggestion that I needed to get off of my chest.

-Black Lotus
So true. Blackrose Dandy Variant>Debris Dandy Variant. i dont like quickdraw dandy warrior it sounds stupid. the decks are good though even the variants because of a prefence of snowman eater or something else lol
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lotus Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:23 am

I would just like to add if it hasn't been said before that Scraps are on steroids now with Scrap Mind Reader and when Scrap Orthros is released it will basically be the new Blackwings, like they used to be with 3 Gale and 3 Whirlwind.

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryde Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:36 pm

a friend of mine runs bun and it really isn't as good as you might think with heavy gone. first off, it falls hard to removal found in lightsworn, blackwing, and gravekeepers, and people just can side dusts and decree and shut down a lot of burn's stall. i'm pushing him towards more of an offensive burn either with volcanics or flamvells so that he isn't as dependent on stall. i think with the removal of heavy everyone has gone trap crazy, but isn't seeing all the other removal that is still available even with heavy gone. i'm running machinas right now and loving it, i'm also using jinzo and shutting games down very early because people can't recover from their back row being useless.

Ryde

http://ryanarts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Black Lotus wrote:I would just like to add if it hasn't been said before that Scraps are on steroids now with Scrap Mind Reader and when Scrap Orthros is released it will basically be the new Blackwings, like they used to be with 3 Gale and 3 Whirlwind.

-Black Lotus
when that meta comes i might not even play
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lotus Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:49 am

WhirlwindKnight wrote:when that meta comes i might not even play

Well then quit now because it is coming. By the way I am quoting this in my signature so I can say I told you so later.

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:59 am

lol it's coming fast and half the people are ready for it.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lotus Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:29 am

WhirlwindKnight wrote:lol it's coming fast and half the people are ready for it.

And the other half will be left in the dust. Too bad so sad. That's natural selection for you.

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2