The Card Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Do You Prefer Yugioh Over Pokemon

4 posters

Go down

Why Do You Prefer Yugioh Over Pokemon Empty Why Do You Prefer Yugioh Over Pokemon

Post  WhirlwindKnight Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:30 pm

I prefer Yugioh because the cards look cooler to me and the show was awesome. Also in show of Pokemon when Ash faced the turtle with cannons didn't they take turns fighting? They like yugioh too lol. Also i love the competitiveness and the "Money". This game is just awesome and i will play it for years to come.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Why Do You Prefer Yugioh Over Pokemon Empty Re: Why Do You Prefer Yugioh Over Pokemon

Post  Darkness98 Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:37 am

I prefer Yugioh because its more popular.

Darkness98

Back to top Go down

Why Do You Prefer Yugioh Over Pokemon Empty Re: Why Do You Prefer Yugioh Over Pokemon

Post  Black Lotus Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:02 am

Because as a child I found the Pokemon TCG far too complicated, I know how to play now but I don't have anyone to play with and I don't think I would be that good anyway. Though it stems from how much freedom in the game you have. I feel that the Pokemon TCG is very restricted while Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh! are a lot more loose. I am also a big fan of Magic and I find Pokemon different enough to it to be a completely different game, but also very ridiculous and yet so similar that I grow bored with it very easily and wish I was playing Magic instead, though I have fallen out of Magic recently since the spike in Yu-Gi-Oh! so hopefully I will get back into the swing soon.

Note however this is just TCGs. I love the classic style Pokemon RPGs, no Mystery Dungeon or Ranger games for me as I don't like spin offs. In my opinion, when it comes to console RPGs the Pokemon series is one of the best, rivaling even Final Fantasy which is big coming from me.

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamNiceGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:31 am

Darkness98 wrote:I prefer Yugioh because its more popular.
wow that's it. i would expect more because yugioh is awesome
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackwingggys Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:21 pm

i play yugioh cause im not going on a quest to capture morphing jars in balls
Blackwingggys
Blackwingggys

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 pm

lol also morphing jar is cool. but on topic, yugioh has got cards with awesome artwork. even when it's common the artwork is cool. and Blackwinggys i subbed you.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down