The Card Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Active User On The Site Will Get !!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The  Most Active User On The Site Will Get !!! Empty The Most Active User On The Site Will Get !!!

Post  Jamiemoviemaker Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:50 am

So to get the users more active i am starting a new project i will award the most active user with a free card from the card game of their choice the card will be now this starts from now so previous stuff does not count

Tethys Godess Of Light Was up for my raffle but not many people entered

Camerupt Ex

I will judge this on my own ways to win

1: Oviously Be Active

2: Recruit Members

3: Give ideas to improve the forum

I will post members in contention here

Jamiemoviemaker
Jamiemoviemaker
Admin

http://thecardgameforum.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

The  Most Active User On The Site Will Get !!! Empty Re: The Most Active User On The Site Will Get !!!

Post  WhirlwindKnight Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:16 pm

making vid today promise. i will recruit. actually there is one on my channel, but i will have one dedicated to the site. making today.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

The  Most Active User On The Site Will Get !!! Empty Re: The Most Active User On The Site Will Get !!!

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:42 pm

WhirlwindKnight wrote:making vid today promise. i will recruit. actually there is one on my channel, but i will have one dedicated to the site. making today.
cool I bet ur gonna win the contest lol

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:02 pm

lets hopw actually. I really need tethys and yugioh is close to my heart. it's on my top 10 list
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunnybear Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:55 pm

I'll try to make a video Very Happy

Not sure if I can recruit anyone though, most people I know go to XC. I'll see what I can do.
Gunnybear
Gunnybear

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:50 pm

cool. well i hope i win. PLEASE!!! i might pass out.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Your going to win since you post higher than me

Last edited by Narrasand436 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunnybear Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:35 pm

I don't really need the card, but this place isn't half bad. Guess I'll stick around for a bit
Gunnybear
Gunnybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Gunnybear wrote:I don't really need the card, but this place isn't half bad. Guess I'll stick around for a bit
Yeaaaaah Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:12 pm

lol i need the card u have no idea.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:30 pm

I want the camerupt but not really that badly

Back to top Go down

The  Most Active User On The Site Will Get !!! Empty hey

Post  Jamiemoviemaker Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:14 am

Post count does not mean everything it will be overall recruiting members have more chances of winning
Jamiemoviemaker
Jamiemoviemaker
Admin

http://thecardgameforum.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Jamiemoviemaker wrote:Post count does not mean everything it will be overall recruiting members have more chances of winning
Yeah I know but it helps still whirlwind deserves it more than me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunnybear Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:45 pm

If we could vote on this I vote for Whirlwind Very Happy
Gunnybear
Gunnybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:57 pm

yeah he needs it more than me

Back to top Go down

Post  WhirlwindKnight Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Thanks guys made vid with pokemon cards and gave shoutout to the forum, trying to get more people.
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunnybear Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:24 pm

I thought you would be going for the pokemon card?
Gunnybear
Gunnybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:25 pm

lol I wuz

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunnybear Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:32 pm

I honestly think activity shouldn't be counted on number of posts, but the content. I mean seriously, we have the count to a million thing up, but I realized as fun as it is, it's not really putting much effort or thought into the post. A forum is a place for people to share ideas and help each other learn, not spamming posts to get free stuff. I mean take a look at Black Lotus. He's always helpful and clear in his posts, and has helped me learn a lot. But he doesn't have as high a post count, so just because of that he's not as valuable to this community? Everyone should be considered for what they contribute, not how much of it.

[/rant]

Anyway I really hope Whirlwind gets it, he's tried really hard to get the word out, just look at his YouTube channel. If we had a marketing executive he'd be it XD
Gunnybear
Gunnybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Gunnybear wrote:I honestly think activity shouldn't be counted on number of posts, but the content. I mean seriously, we have the count to a million thing up, but I realized as fun as it is, it's not really putting much effort or thought into the post. A forum is a place for people to share ideas and help each other learn, not spamming posts to get free stuff. I mean take a look at Black Lotus. He's always helpful and clear in his posts, and has helped me learn a lot. But he doesn't have as high a post count, so just because of that he's not as valuable to this community? Everyone should be considered for what they contribute, not how much of it.

[/rant]

Anyway I really hope Whirlwind gets it, he's tried really hard to get the word out, just look at his YouTube channel. If we had a marketing executive he'd be it XD
When you say spamming posts to get free stuff your refering to me aren't you affraid
Though its been said 100 times that Whirl deserves the prize

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunnybear Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Nah, I'm reffering to the contest requirements.
Gunnybear
Gunnybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Gunnybear wrote:Nah, I'm reffering to the contest requirements.
O...k im just gonna go sit in my emo corner confused

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunnybear Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:43 pm

>_>

Calm down. Seriously.
Gunnybear
Gunnybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Gunnybear wrote:>_>

Calm down. Seriously.
*Looks for Knife*
scratch
*Can't find It So Starts Scratching Self*
*Oh god Im turning this into a role playing topic aren't I back in the emo corner*
confused

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunnybear Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:47 pm

Shocked I'm worried Shocked
Gunnybear
Gunnybear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum