The Card Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which pokemon game in your opinion is the best and why?

+7
Simple0313
Black Lotus
arbiter1178
Zard1111
scyther1101
Jamiemoviemaker
DumboNYCable
11 posters

Go down

Which pokemon game in your opinion is the best and why? Empty Which pokemon game in your opinion is the best and why?

Post  DumboNYCable Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:31 pm

I love RED version. Thats the one that got me into Pokemon. I used to love Charzaerd. I remember when i was younger thats all i would do when i was home. I was always embarrassed to play in public because i was given a pink gameboy color for christmas. lol Shocked
DumboNYCable
DumboNYCable

Back to top Go down

Which pokemon game in your opinion is the best and why? Empty Hey

Post  Jamiemoviemaker Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:58 pm

Mine has to be Emerald i still play it now sometimes
Jamiemoviemaker
Jamiemoviemaker
Admin

http://thecardgameforum.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Which pokemon game in your opinion is the best and why? Empty Re: Which pokemon game in your opinion is the best and why?

Post  scyther1101 Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:15 pm

First game I got was red over a decade ago now and I sill think its the best, can't think of a game that I've replayed more so yeah, got to say red! Very Happy

scyther1101

Back to top Go down

Which pokemon game in your opinion is the best and why? Empty Re: Which pokemon game in your opinion is the best and why?

Post  Zard1111 Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:50 am

I like firered the best because it is like red but with better graphics
Zard1111
Zard1111

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 am

Pokemon Firered

Back to top Go down

Which pokemon game in your opinion is the best and why? Empty hey

Post  Jamiemoviemaker Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:02 am

Im playing fire red atm lol
Jamiemoviemaker
Jamiemoviemaker
Admin

http://thecardgameforum.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 am

LOL High five for Firered! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Which pokemon game in your opinion is the best and why? Empty pokemon leafgreen

Post  arbiter1178 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 am

i love leafgreen i play it everyday
arbiter1178
arbiter1178

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:40 am

Firered is Better

Back to top Go down

Post  Zard1111 Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 am

yes fire red is amazing I have had it for like 6 years since it first came out and I love it, its unfortunate that it really isnt that hard of a game to beat (but then again what pokemon video game is)
Zard1111
Zard1111

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:09 pm

so true

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lotus Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Heart Gold and Soul Silver are the best, in my opinion. The other games just fail to compare the way I see it. The older games provide a very powerful nostalgia high, but that is all that they are really worth. I haven't played Black or White yet so I am leaving them out of the comparison.

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamNiceGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Simple0313 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:48 pm

First game I've ever gotten was Blue. Still my favorite. I've never played anything past Pokemon Emerald/Leaf Green era. I'm not a fan of the 3rd + generations

Simple0313

Back to top Go down

Post  dream_eater Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:26 pm

Yellow version is still my favorite. You could get charmander, bulbasaur, and squirtle in that one, along with pikachu. It was just so much fun to play. I wish they would come out with a remake for yellow.

dream_eater

Back to top Go down

Which pokemon game in your opinion is the best and why? Empty Pokemon Emerald

Post  p0k3m0n8 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Emerald is my favorite pokemon game because it's like the only game i really still play and the 3rd genorattion was the last good genoration

p0k3m0n8

Back to top Go down

Which pokemon game in your opinion is the best and why? Empty my fav game

Post  gstascyther Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:09 pm

my fav game would be hgss

gstascyther

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunnybear Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:42 pm

Even though I don't play it anymore, my favourite was Yellow. It was the first GBA game I ever played, it was really fun playing , and there was always a crowd of kids watching. Good times
Gunnybear
Gunnybear

Back to top Go down

Post  jurrac Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:43 pm

soul silver. I love the pokeathlon, and the region is just amazing. all of the gyms, pokemon, cities, etc.

jurrac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:54 pm

White *I play the rom*
Its just so cool with all the 3D stuff ;3

Back to top Go down

Post  jurrac Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Personally, I have to go for pokemon platinum. It is very original and it has some things I really like: Battle Ground, Battle Zone, Contests, and Gym Leaders with new pokemon.

jurrac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down