The Card Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of the Greatest Things in Life are Forbidden (Introduction to the Black Lotus)

Go down

All of the Greatest Things in Life are Forbidden (Introduction to the Black Lotus) Empty All of the Greatest Things in Life are Forbidden (Introduction to the Black Lotus)

Post  Black Lotus Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:29 am

The title holds truth.

For those who do not get my name's reference "Black Lotus" is one of the most renown and broken cards in the TCG Magic the Gathering. Therefore it is forbidden from use in tournament play.

With that out of the way, I am Black Lotus. I have modeled myself after that card as an online identity because it is the perfect combination of invisibility, mystery, and power. I consider myself a very skilled player at the TCG game Yu-Gi-Oh! I have been playing the game since its release and have been playing really competitively for 2 years. I have not any tops to mention at this time as I never had time to attend these events in the past due to other priorities in life. However in that time I still remained up to date with top decks and other details about the metagames so I consider myself a very wise reference. I qualify to be a judge at tournaments so I am very good with rulings. So in general I am a very good source of information and knowledge of this game. My IQ in the real world isn't half bad either, if you catch my drift. That is basically all that you need to know about me.

See you on the forums and good luck to all,

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamNiceGuy

Back to top Go down