The Card Game Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Deck #1 Black Lotus' Spellcaster Deck

3 posters

Go down

Upcoming Deck #1 Black Lotus' Spellcaster Deck Empty Upcoming Deck #1 Black Lotus' Spellcaster Deck

Post  Black Lotus Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:40 am

I decided to do something really kewl. I am going to let all of you see what decks I plan on building and make videos of here on this forum first. Then you can go watch the video and don't forget to subscribe. Note that I am not going to put up all of my deck lists because I have like 10 decks and I haven't finished them all quite yet, but they will be on the channel soon.

Also to Jamiemoviemaker if you are reading this I plan to advertise your forum in my videos now in any deck that I post here first. So hopefully this will give me and you more publicity.

Without further ado here is my first upcoming deck.

My local shop owner always used to kick ass with a deck similar to this and I never really understood why until now and I really love this deck.

Monsters: 18
3*Magical Exemplar
3*Royal Magical Library
2*Breaker the Magical Warrior
1*Summoner Monk
3*Night's End Sorcerer
1*Geomancer of the Ice Barrier
1*Effect Veiler
1*Flamvell Magician
2*Endymion, the Master Magician

Spells: 22
3*Magical Citadel of Endymion
2*Terraforming
3*Upstart Goblin
3*Into the Void
1*Foolish Burial
1*Monster Reborn
1*Dark Hole
1*Mind Control
1*Enemy Controller
3*Book of Moon
2*Spell Power Grasp
1*Magical Dimension

I don't know when this video will be up because I have other decks to finish, but I really like this deck. Though it really makes me miss Dark Magician of Chaos.
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamNiceGuy

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Deck #1 Black Lotus' Spellcaster Deck Empty Re: Upcoming Deck #1 Black Lotus' Spellcaster Deck

Post  WhirlwindKnight Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:07 pm

is this magical explosion right?
WhirlwindKnight
WhirlwindKnight

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Deck #1 Black Lotus' Spellcaster Deck Empty Re: Upcoming Deck #1 Black Lotus' Spellcaster Deck

Post  jurrac Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Good Deck. Flamvell Magician? Why put him. Besides the fact that he is a spellcaster tuner, he is useless.

jurrac

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lotus Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:27 pm

WhirlwindKnight wrote:is this magical explosion right?

No, no Magical Explosion. Just straight Spellcasters.

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lotus Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:29 pm

jurrac wrote:Good Deck. Flamvell Magician? Why put him. Besides the fact that he is a spellcaster tuner, he is useless.

Well the fact that he is a level 4 Tuner give me easy access to level 8s. That is the only reason he is in there. Similar to Geomancer of the Ice Barrier. I would think people would point that out first because Geomancer really sucks, but he is like the only level 3 Spellcaster Tuner.

-Black Lotus
Black Lotus
Black Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down